General (Note: THERE ARE OTHER "EVENT", "NEWS", "DISCUSSION", "BLACK BELT", and "SENIOR BLACK BELT" SECTIONS AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS) > Cafe Announcements

New School Listing Sections

(1/5) > >>

John Bishop:
If you haven't already noticed, Sibak Rob has added new sections for listing "Kajukenbo" schools.  
These sections are broken down into "regional sections".  
If you have a Kajukenbo school, or give private instruction, please list your school in the appropriate regional section.  
Please use the examples that have already been listed as a referance.
Since you will be posting your own information, you can update it anytime by simply "modifying" your original posting.  This way your school information should always be current.  

Tachi:
¿Europe?..¿South America?

John Bishop:

--- Quote from: Tachi on November 22, 2004, 12:12:26 PM ---¿Europe?..¿South America?

--- End quote ---

Please list all schools outside of the United States in the "International" section.
Later, if this list gets too big, we can break it down into continents.

Rob Poelking:
This is not to undermine the work done on the Kajukenbo.org school listing. I've been working with Sifu Charlie to get a more "dynamic" site that allows the school owners to more easily update the information.  My problem is that I have simply not had time since the baby came along.

If there are any of you who are proficient in PHP & MySQL, HTML & CSS and you would like to volunteer your time and talent please contact me.

John Bishop:
This section will now give your school/instructor the opportunity to have your school information listed on all three of the major Kajukenbo websites:
Kajukenbo.org
KajukenboCafe.com

Please be sure and list your school at these sites.  Show the world how big Kajukenbo is. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version