Author Topic: Re:Noble System  (Read 13495 times)

Offline Spidey

• BlackBelt
  • White Belt
  • Be a Good Example!
Re:Noble System
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2004, 10:08:09 PM »
Shodanson,

Thanks for the love. Sigung Yoshii was my personal friend and Chief instructor at Golden Dragon's from the the time I started in 79' until he started his school in Santa Clara around 90' We use to bang it up pretty good back then to. He is the one that started calling me Spiderman (because of my daddy long legs) LOL.
Shawn Hayes
6th degree Kajukenbo Gaylord Method, GM Pete Morales
Balintawak Escrima Cuentada System, GM Taboada

Offline Pat McDaniel

• BlackBelt
  • White Belt
  • The way of the invisible snapping fist!
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2004, 02:54:20 AM »
Hello again, wow!! Mr. Forbach thank you so much for those very supportive words. I can't explain in this small frame how much that ment to me. for a while I was beggening to think the concept of the system was no longer practiced.

When you have a good foundation and know how to build from it. That is just what I was put in position to. So again thank you very much, hope to here from you again.

Mr. Hayes, been wondering what happend to you. Would love to here from you again contact me.

noblehandman@aol.com
Pat McDaniel

Offline GForbach

• Gary Forbach
  • Senior Moderator
  • Blue Belt
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2004, 01:08:16 AM »
Thanks Sifu Kailee,
Just practicing a little diplomacy.  I've learned to open my mind through SIJO regarding "creativity"... I agree with creativity, Not Changing the course of the river.  I've never seen too much need to change what my teacher taught me, but to trim and polish is to evolve.
I'm just straight KAJUKENBO, no Kukai to cloud my mind!
I'd love to have a "show and tell" session with all the branches and see how many people will be amazed with how straight, old fashioned KAJUKENBO will still prevail on the street against the "modified" versions with all the "baggage".
It's great to see the pride and passion you pocess for KAJUKENBO.  We stay so strong because of our warriors like you.
GO EAT!

KAJUKENBO Forever...

GM gf
Gary Forbach, 9th Degree Original Method Kajukenbo under GM Aleju Reyes and Sijo A.D. Emperado

Offline C Drake

• Blue Belt
  • I'm a llama!
Re: 1366: Noble System
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2005, 02:39:47 AM »
Hello all I am Cassidy Drake and until last year I had the priveledge of training at Abilene Kajukembo.  I never had the pleasure of Meating Sifu Mcdaniel of Sifu Lawson, although I have heard a lot about you.  Some people here know me through E-mails such as Sigung Bishop and Some of Professor Harpers students, Mark I believe.  Anyways I have a martial arts background in many styles, although I do not claim to be a expert in any.  I would like to say this though.

My training in Abilene was some of the best times of my life.  I was a broke airman in the Air Force with a baby on the way, and I had read up on kajukenbo on the net and through talking with some of my old instructors in Shotokan and Judo.  I had no money to pay for the training, so I took a chance and e-mailed Sifu Cox asking if I could clean his school in exchange for lessons.  To my suprise he let me do it.  I have never met a nicer person loving to teach the arts, he and his wife were always so nice to me, I usually took day classes due to my schedule from Sibak Johnny Robinson, who is easily the nicest man I have ever met in my life, a guy I hope to become by the time I am his age. 

With that being said I loved the training and brotherhood and I remember asking sifu about the "m" and the "n" I asked him what the difference was.  His reply" nothing really, we all like to train and learn.  That is all I needed I was tired of the political BS in the arts, and I can honestly say I didn't train that often.  I have reached balck belt levels in other arts, but I have no onclanation to go back to any.  I love Kajukenbo and the way that it is taught.  On numerous ocassions I would go into clean and Sifu Cox would tell me to put the stuff down and come train, he gave me private lessons numerous times.  A great, great man and he spoke nothing but good words for Mr.  Mcdaniels.  Which I can understand why, but that is not my story to tell.

Due to those reasons I run a MMA type club over here in Japan, however my true goal is to finish with Sifu Cox.  I guarantee none of you could ever meet a nicer guy, and someone who is so loved by his students.  He is a great practitioner and a asset to the art, no matter what sub section he comes out of.  Thanks for letting me share my time.

Much respect to all my elders in Kaju

Cassidy Drake
Cassidy Drake
In between affiliations right now

Offline Claudio

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • Empty your mind
Re: 1366: Noble System
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2005, 10:31:12 PM »
New information in the lineage of Mr. Mcdaniel and the Noble system.

I'll make sure I get this straight

Professor George Jackson started Kajukembo in Abilene TX.

Paul Jim Jackson (no relation) took over teaching Kajukembo in Abilene after George Jackson moved on

Paul Jackson was a Black Belt Under John Reeves (not sure of the spelling)

John Reeves is a  Black Belt under GM Don Nahoolewa

Lineage:                      Sijo
                                   |
                         GM Aleju Reyes
 (1) GM Don Nahoolewa        (2) GM Richard Peralta   
       John Reeves                           |
    Paul 'Jim' Jackson                        |
              |(BB)                              |
     Patrick Mcdaniel <--------------------|  3rd & 5th degree

Mr Mcdaniel lost contact with all of his instructors and Mr. Peralta took him under his wing.
Prof. Claude "Claudio" Lawson III
Ronin Kombat Systems / American Kajukembo Assoc

Kajukembo/Kajukenbo(GM Davis)/ Brazilian Jiujitsu/Kick Boxing/ Practical Weapons/ JKD

Offline Claudio

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • Empty your mind
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 04:47:22 PM »
I had no idea you were there through all those years. that is outstanding sir.

Prof. Claude "Claudio" Lawson III
Ronin Kombat Systems / American Kajukembo Assoc

Kajukembo/Kajukenbo(GM Davis)/ Brazilian Jiujitsu/Kick Boxing/ Practical Weapons/ JKD