Author Topic: I didn't miss this one  (Read 3982 times)

Offline TwistedTiger

• White Belt
I didn't miss this one
« on: December 06, 2004, 01:14:39 PM »
I attended a Seminar in Longview Saturday given by Prof.  Bob Heuer. Unfortunately I did miss the last one but, there was no way  I was missing this one.
It was an honor to meet Prof. Heuer and receive everything he had to offer. It was a huge turn out, 55 brothers and sisters from various schools. If you were there you know what I mean. It was jammed packed and a beautiful thing to see so many people wanting more.
I'm glad I didn't miss this one, it was 3 ½ hours of priceless information.  
Mike Edmondson Sr
Kajukenbo Tum Pai, 1st Degree Black Belt, under SiGung Kirklin T. Rask

Offline guarded

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • He who hesitates, meditates; horizontally!
Re:I didn't miss this one
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 01:17:37 AM »
Yes, that was a great seminar.  I was there also.  Which school were you representing.  I train at the Longview school.  I was at the last seminar Prof.  Heuer gave as well.  He will be giving seminars about every 4 to 6 months.  There was an overwhelming amount of information.  I am still remembering things and writing them down in my notebook.  
Jerry Guard
Kajukenbo Tum Pai Brown/Black Sash under Prof. Steve Larson          My everyday stance is my fighting stance.  My fighting stance is my everyday stance.

Offline TwistedTiger

• White Belt
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 08:21:13 PM »
I train at the St. Helens school. I'll be going to the Black Belt promotion at your school this Sat. I Don't know what time it is but I'm hoping to make it there. I'm Still trying to get use to working graveyard.
Mike Edmondson Sr
Kajukenbo Tum Pai, 1st Degree Black Belt, under SiGung Kirklin T. Rask

Offline guarded

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • He who hesitates, meditates; horizontally!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 09:42:42 PM »
Cool, I am sure we will formally meet then.  I will be testing for my Brown/Black Belt.  Very excited to be among such an elite group of Martial Artists.  BTW, it begins at 11am.  See you there.
Jerry Guard
Kajukenbo Tum Pai Brown/Black Sash under Prof. Steve Larson          My everyday stance is my fighting stance.  My fighting stance is my everyday stance.

Offline mattumpai

• White Belt
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2004, 11:16:15 AM »
Is there a way to get on some kind of notfication(mailing) list for Prof. Huer's seminars?
I am just down the road in vanc.
Matt Dunphy 
Blue/Green Belt       Kajukenbo Northern Tum Pai