The Business of Martial Arts > The Kajukenbo Store

KAJUKENBO Video Tape Series - "Original Method"

<< < (4/9) > >>

John Bishop:

--- Quote from: kajufuture23 on August 20, 2006, 05:40:23 PM ---i have one question about the dvds

who are the two people doing club# 11?

--- End quote ---

Prof. Joe Stubbs attacking.  Sigung Ray Rosales defending.

John Bishop:
Some preview clips:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FpyR4Y7QGs0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0yBue68Ilyw

GForbach:
What Prof. Bishop says is absolutely true!
The intention of this series is, and will always be, to demonstrate the "GM Aleju Reyes/Sijo Emperado" Original Method of KAJUKENBO.
I am really proud to say that SIJO has profited from the sales of each and every one of the DVD's that we have sold.
I have though, recently found out that many of our DVD's have "illeagly" been duplicated and sold by some of the instructors within the system.
This really upsets and disappoints me as by doing this, they are "stealing" money from Sijo and our efforts to help him.
I am looking into this and we "will" be exposing these individuals that are stealing from our founder.
Beyond that, I ask those of you that are interested in owning these collectors items to help promote and sell them to your students and those that might be interested in knowing the "foundation" of this art that has changed so much since its inception.
Regardless of your style or affiliation within the system, I hope you will help Sijo by pruchasing and selling these DVD's that have the founder of our system right there speaking and teaching directly to you and your students.
Instructors can receive bulk discounts.
Thank you all in advance....
GM Gary Forbach

GForbach:
I want to thank Sifu Bobby Rodando from Las Vegas Kajukenbo for his response to my post and taking advantage of our Instructor discount while also helping Sijo financially.
I hope the rest of you will also do the same.
Thank you Sifu Bobby,
GM Gary Forbach

Sifu Sin Bin:

--- Quote from: GForbach on August 22, 2007, 05:26:16 PM ---I want to thank Sifu Bobby Rodando from Las Vegas Kajukenbo for his response to my post and taking advantage of our Instructor discount while also helping Sijo financially.
I hope the rest of you will also do the same.
Thank you Sifu Bobby,
GM Gary Forbach

--- End quote ---

Are you talking about Bobby "Rimando"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version