General (Note: THERE ARE OTHER "EVENT", "NEWS", "DISCUSSION", "BLACK BELT", and "SENIOR BLACK BELT" SECTIONS AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS) > Cafe Announcements

ATTENTION MEMBERS

(1/3) > >>

John Bishop:
Attention Kajukenbo Members:

If your member name is a "nick name", please put your true name and affliation in the "signature" section of your profile, so it appears at the bottom of your posts.

If you are not a Kajukenbo practitioner, all that is required is your true name in the "signature" section of your profile. 

This is now a requirement of membership here, so please update your profiles as soon as possible.

John Bishop:
We want to welcome all new members to the cafe, and we're very glad you've chosen to join us.  But please comply with this membership requirement, if you haven't already.

John Bishop:
BTT

Sifu Raw:
Sir, I am relatively new to using this forum and I would like to use my school patch as part of my signature. How do I manage that. Also how do I find and send emails directly to a recepiant? I need the how to book .

Thanks

NYKaju:

--- Quote from: Sifu Raw on April 18, 2007, 07:06:09 PM ---Sir, I am relatively new to using this forum and I would like to use my school patch as part of my signature. How do I manage that. Also how do I find and send emails directly to a recepiant? I need the how to book .

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Host the image somewhere (photobucket, your school website, myspace etc...)

Then copy the photo location (URL) and on your signature paste the URL of the photo and surround it with image tags [ img ] [ /img ] (no space between the brackets and letters....had to type it like that so it would show)

eg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version