Author Topic: five you ask kenpo/kempo  (Read 5904 times)

Offline tago

• White Belt
five you ask kenpo/kempo
« on: January 17, 2006, 07:28:34 PM »
five you ask

1)please someone me podria give data on children of the teacher CHOW¿ por than don ”t remain as
lider of kara ho?
2)ademas of the site of the teacher bishop¿algun another site where subside videos of the teacher CHOW
teaching or performing demonstrations?
3)by than hill so much achieve photos of the  teacher CHOW with sus pupils( to day big lideres ) salvo
sijo Castro and algunas  of Billy chun s.r. ,there are not e seen alone 2 with sijo Emperado and nothing more.never parker,kuoka,etc
4)the teacher Marino tiwanak (q.p.d.) the recibio his black belt of sijo Emperado when this was teach kenpo of CHOW not kajukenbo.these it wants say than the cha k3 kenpoit can be uniting of the style than difuses the original of CHOW? Paul yamaguchi black belt CHOW and mitose¿ que teaches ? kara ho or kosho ryu¿and Ron alo ? was not teach the original of CHOW or ¿ ya nobody teaches ?
5)see personalmente the styles of sijo Catro,master Chun jr. and to the teacher Allen abad the demas alone at videos( kara ho,e.p.kenpo,etc,)and the kajukenbo of the teacher abad is more resemblance to the original of CHOW than many more than some os sus guardianes original of CHOW ,though to my humble understan the master Billy chun jr. is the than more resembled to the antique kenpo of CHOW

thanks to all and sorry my inglish already thand is very,very bad greetings from Buenos Aires ,Argentine

Karazenpo

Re: five you ask kenpo/kempo
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 04:08:24 PM »
Yes, tago, I agree that the Kenpo of Master Bill Chun Jr. is the original Kenpo teachings of Professor Chow. Respectfully, Professor Joe Shuras

Offline KempoCuban

• White Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 05:10:03 PM »
Buenas Che!
I dare say your English is better than most peoples Spanish!
Bien Venido a KAJUKENBO Cafe.
Bill Chun Jr. mantiene el Kara-Ho de Prof. Chow.  Aunque, el sistema del Prof. Chow cambio sobre tiempo.  Bill Chun Jr. mantiene la ultima evolucion del sistema  de Prof. Chow.
Yo lo he conosido en persona.  Es un hombre humilde y que se mueve como un rayo!
Soy Cubano por origen, llegue aqui a los 7 meses.  Ya soy Yankee completo!
Saludos desde New Hampshire!
Sensei Joe Viera
Sandan
Affiliation: Masters Self Defense - Professors R. Nohelty and J. Bryant and Master J. Mullaney.

Offline tago

• White Belt
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 07:18:24 PM »
Thanks proffesor Shuras.Gracias sensei Viera verdaderamente my inglish is very, very bad!!pienso lo mismo de master Chun tube la oportunidad de verlo en un“ gathering of the eagles ” en las Vegas hace un par de años yes realmente bueno,pero hay poca informacion de el eln la red ,mil gracias por tu atencion y hasta la vista“chico”.

Offline KempoCuban

• White Belt
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 10:41:45 PM »
Ya se que conces bien los Cubanos! Che  :?)

No hay mucha informacion sobre el, pero hay dos lugares que podrais ayudarte.
Aqui esta el enlace de Grand Master Bill Chun Jr.  http://www.chinesekempo.org/
Tambien incluyo el enlace de un estudiante de Grandmaster Bill CHun Jr. que vive en Massachusetts.
http://www.kenpokempounity.com/

Sensei Joe (Chico)
Sensei Joe Viera
Sandan
Affiliation: Masters Self Defense - Professors R. Nohelty and J. Bryant and Master J. Mullaney.

Offline Matt

• Yellow Belt
  • Hey - look ! Your shoe is untied!
    • Cape Cod Martial Arts Academy
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 11:45:45 PM »
Thanks proffesor Shuras.Gracias sensei Viera verdaderamente my inglish is very, very bad!!pienso lo mismo de master Chun tube la oportunidad de verlo en un“ gathering of the eagles ” en las Vegas hace un par de años yes realmente bueno,pero hay poca informacion de el eln la red ,mil gracias por tu atencion y hasta la vista“chico”.

En el 22 de julio 2006, puede ver Grand Master Chun Jr. y  tres otros enseñadores de kempo(Chun y Ferreira), karate(Motobu Chosei, Sensei) y  Jigenryu (Ueno Sensei) al 'International Masters Gathering'.  El lugar es el 'Westford Regency' afueras de Boston. Hay mas información a www.capecodmartialarts.com, pero solamente en inglés.

Lo siento, no he practicado mi español en muchos años.

Matt (with poor spanish)
Matthew Barnes
Cape Cod Martial Arts Academy / Kempo Jutsu Kai International
"Let them call me rebel, and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whøre of my soul by swearing allegiance to one..." Thomas Paine, The AMERICAN CRISIS.

Offline Sifu Sin Bin

• Holy Cow, I am a
  • Senior Moderator
  • Black Belt
  • YOU SUCK, TRAIN HARDER
    • check it out
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 01:45:49 PM »
And my brother Brian will be there with him.
Professor Rob Peladeau
8th Degree - KSDI #672
Loyal Student and lifelong friend of
Grand Master Emil Bautista
NorCal Headquarters of K.S.D.I. Ambassador

Offline Matt

• Yellow Belt
  • Hey - look ! Your shoe is untied!
    • Cape Cod Martial Arts Academy
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 10:21:57 PM »
And my brother Brian will be there with him.

Yep - he has come along pretty much every time I know of that Master Chun Jr. has come out to the East Coast. I remember being pretty impressed the first time I saw him out here when he was a brown belt. That was a while ago. I hope he enjoys these trips.

Matt
Matthew Barnes
Cape Cod Martial Arts Academy / Kempo Jutsu Kai International
"Let them call me rebel, and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whøre of my soul by swearing allegiance to one..." Thomas Paine, The AMERICAN CRISIS.