Author Topic: Kajukenbo Council & Tournament  (Read 2531 times)

Offline kurt38

• BlackBelt
  • White Belt
Kajukenbo Council & Tournament
« on: December 07, 2002, 05:30:15 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  Oh My God!!!  I forgot to say who this message was from!  This is a message from Grandmaster Max Togisala, I posted it as a favor for him because he doesn't have a computer.  I'm such a bonehead, sorry for the confusion!!! :P  
Aloha and congratulations to our new Senior Grandmaster, George Kaanana of Maui, who's taking over for my teacher, Senior Grandmaster Joe Halbuna, who passed away September 28, 2002.  Aloha to all Grandmasters, Professors, Sigungs, Sifus, Sensei & Instructors!  I have been appointed Head of Council to the Kajukenbo System.  Joining me on the council are Professor Curtis Arroyan of Oahu, Hawaii, Grandmaster Emil Bautista of Vallejo, California & Grandmaster Ted Sotello of Fremont, California.  I'm going to hold a memorial for our former Senior Grandmaster Joe Halbuna at my Las Vegas tournament at the end of September/beginning of October, 2003.  The exact date and location have yet to be announced, please watch for flyers in the future.  I'm also having a seminar here in Las Vegas on August 2nd, 2003.  I have some exciting martial artists for you to train with!  Please mark your calendars and join me!  For any questions about the council, seminar or tournament I can be reached via my student's email address, kurt38@lvcm.com, who posted this message on my behalf.

Update from Grandmaster Uncle Max Togisala:
The date of my seminar has been moved back one week, to August the 9th.  Please come!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:03 PM by -1 »