Author Topic: Kajukenbo Family Tree  (Read 4821 times)

sleddog

Kajukenbo Family Tree
« on: May 30, 2003, 07:13:52 AM »
This is just a note to let everyone know that I am re-issuing the Kajukenbo Family Tree this year (2003)and I want to have it ready for Sijo Emperado's July, Las Vegas seminar and tournament.

Don't expect to submit a name in late June to have it included. I will work on it untill I feel I have done as much as I can within the time constraints available to me.

I have been accepting submissions from people during the last year and have been updating the electronic version regularly prior to publication. This is just to remind those who have not submitted their updates, time is running short.

We are putting something together so that copies will be available through this site. That information will be posted when it is ready. Direct orders are always accepted.

Because of the size and work involved, no guarantees can be extended regarding inclusion. We are primarily interested in the Kajukenbo family but we have made a place available for those who are close cousins.

The family tree measures 42 inches wide by 36 inches high and contains over 2000 black belts. It will never be perfect but we keep trying. We also include instructor photos and school logos where possible.

Due to the fractious nature of our family I try to identify where we came from, and also who we are no longer affiliated with. I do this in a non-judgemental way, just to trace the root accurately.

Interested parties can contact me at  

kenbocan@dsuper.net.

Thank You,

Philip Gelinas

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1054443600 »