Author Topic: Hi im new  (Read 6797 times)

LOYALONEHK

Re: Hi im new
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 07:58:14 AM »
Revenge justified.  I believe so, sometimes.  It is situational...   And I believe as "True" Warriors with the abilities to defend and protect, it is not only right sometimes but a necessary evil. 

ie)  When I was a young boy and my sister was only 17, she was raped.  Long story short, some men paid a visit and the rapist had both of his legs broke with baseball bats.  Wrong?  I dont think so! 

When my friend was shot in the head at the age of 19 (he had a fiance and a 4 month old baby girl).  The Iraqi was then dismembered with 4 pounds of C4.  Wrong? I dont think so!

Lets get real !  I'm not saying become vigilanties (sp), but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

If I am wrong, so be it!  I will take it up with my maker if and when we should ever meet.  As late GM Gumo once said, "If I end up in Hell, I will be the guy kicking the crap out of the Devil every day, until the Lord recognizes my efforts and brings me up to heaven (IMHO Valhalla  -  a warriors heaven) to be one of his soldiers".

All those previous posts on another thread about defending ones family, etc.  Is that not revenge served hot.  Personally I like it hot or cold.  Like Pizza, tastes good either way. 

Dean

PS. My wife was also raped...  Its been about ten years now, God help him if my wife ever spots him on the street when I am around.  So now what do you think?

Offline KajuJKDFighter

• Senior Moderator
  • Black Belt
  • "Accept the things to which fate binds you"
    • Bono's Jeet Kune Do and Kajukenbo
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 10:43:20 AM »
Hummm ...I guess revenge at times is the course of action, I just called it something else in my head......sort of an eye for an eye...but the more I read from everybody the more it became clear I was speaking for myself about minor offenses, like some one bumping me, cut me off while driving etc...
  When it comes to serious attacks on my family, friends etc.....well the course for me is very clear....and that's why we read what others write of this forum, to learn about ourselves.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 10:17:20 AM by KajuJKDFighter »
GM John E Bono DC
9th Degree Grand Master Gaylord Method Kajukenbo
Full Instructor-Hartsell's Jeet Kune Do Grappling Assoc
Chief Instructor Bono's Jeet Kune Do/Kajukenbo
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire,a dream,a vision

Offline Claudio

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • Empty your mind
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 02:04:25 PM »
To    Loyalonehk

Now thats being real.

Similar situation with the significant other. But I don't even want to go into that. Had a best friend stabbed in the chest in the bathroom at a concert when we were 15yrs old,  no C4 but a bathroom stall is hard to get out of.  But my friend still died.  Bitter sweet.

Now.....You have got some other wordly things going on with ya brotha :o  But I understand  ;) You've been through what most people only read about.

I was with you until you got to the cold pizza part, cold pizza sucks :P
Prof. Claude "Claudio" Lawson III
Ronin Kombat Systems / American Kajukembo Assoc

Kajukembo/Kajukenbo(GM Davis)/ Brazilian Jiujitsu/Kick Boxing/ Practical Weapons/ JKD

LOYALONEHK

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2006, 04:02:11 PM »
I was with you until you got to the cold pizza part, cold pizza sucks :P

It's still better than an MRE!  LOL ;) ;D

Offline Tony

• White Belt
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2006, 07:53:46 PM »
well i guess sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...

Offline Brandi Ross

• Global Moderator
  • Brown Belt
  • Always a student.....
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 01:47:46 PM »
Tony you need to put your info in for your ID....that's the rules of the forum....

Tony,

THis needs to be done.  I believe I sent you a PM last week regarding this and you haven't complied.  Please do so immediately.  The info includes full name and affiliation if kajukenbo.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 04:38:31 PM by Brandi Ross »
Brandi Ross
Black Belt
Kingi's Kajukenbo
GM Rick Kingi
formerly under Sigung Alex Cadang

Offline John Bishop

• Senior Black Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 03:30:44 PM »
Tony you need to put your info in for your ID....that's the rules of the forum....

Tony,

THis needs to be done.  I sent you a PM last week regarding this and you haven't complied.  Please do so immediately.  The info includes full name and affiliation if kajukenbo.

Tony:
This is something you need to do before your next post.  This rule was established after much discussion by the senior members of the Cafe. 
Everyone from Grandmasters down to white belts have agreed to abide by this rule.
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline Sifu_Tony

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2006, 01:37:13 AM »
Just to let you know, that tony guy isnt me. I think hes kinda suspicous. I've been  in here for awhile so no need to get into any mix up. Not saying there is but just to clerify it.
Navalta Kajukenbo
Perris, Ca