Author Topic: KSDI 2007  (Read 5956 times)

Sigung_Pat

KSDI 2007
« on: October 21, 2006, 02:07:15 PM »
Greetings to all female Kajukenbo practitioners

I received approval this morning from KSDI Administration that there can be a women's only division at the KSDI 2007 seminar.  All adult female Kajukenbo black belt instructors will have an opportunity to teach.  Of course, you will be free to join the men's groups, too, if you wish.   

Please keep in mind that the KSDI 2007 event is still in its planning stages.  Dates and location have yet to be determined.   
This wlll be the 60th anniversary of Kajukenbo.   KSDI Administration has announced that after this event, there may be a break for one or more years.  You may wish to take that into account in making your plans. 

Yours in the Martial Way -- S Pat

Offline Mariel Maeso

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
Re: KSDI 2007
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 05:11:42 PM »
That is excellent Sigung Tyrrell I hope that many female instructors come to this event.  Not to offend you boys but If I could arrange $ome things ang go I definitely want to learn from the females also...
University of Puerto Rico Mayaguez Campus
1st Degree Black Belt
Under Sigung Jerry Mendez 7th Degree Black Belt
www.kajukenbopuertorico.com
www.kajukenbohispano.com
Hapkido & Farang Mu Sul 
Under Master Dennis Vega

agarcia

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 06:14:21 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS ¡¡¡¡, Mi apoyo incondicional al proyecto, mis estudiantes estaran alli, Gema, Amaya, Gisela y Angela

Sigung_Pat

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 10:03:31 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS ¡¡¡¡, Mi apoyo incondicional al proyecto, mis estudiantes estaran alli, Gema, Amaya, Gisela y Angela

:)   Que bueno! 

Offline Sifu Terry McBride

• Global Moderator
  • Blue Belt
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 11:42:03 PM »
Thank you Sigung Pat for speaking up on behalf of the ladies in this Ohana. 
Terry McBride, 5th degree under Professor Joel Purvis, under Grandmaster Emil Bautista
There is no planet sun or star could hold you, if you but knew what you are.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sigung_Pat

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 12:29:45 AM »
Greetings Ladies

My flight is scheduled to arrive at 7:15 am Friday morning July 13th.  With any luck, I'll be there not long after the warmups begin.  If I'm not there when the women's group separates off from the rest to have fun, as Captain Jack Sparrow would say, "Stick to the Code."     ;)

See you soon.

Kind Regards -- S Pat