Author Topic: Tatoos  (Read 23729 times)

Pappys Girl

Re: Tatoos
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »
Hello All,..

Ahhhh, yes like Matt,....as "Ricky" from Only Skin Deep in Vallejo says, "it hurts so good"!  After receiving my first Tiger w/ yin/yang tattoo on my right calf a year ago (thanks to Prof. Powell and Tom Welsh!) I just knew it wouldn't be the last.

So,...yesterday we finished it up with a Kaj wreath around the Tiger.  Then thought "what the heck", might as well get the left calf done too and balance it all out! A few hours later, I had the black/red Kaj clover with Sprit Mind Body symbols inside--and KAJUKENBO underneath completed!  Also a personal gift to memorialize my Black Belt achievment.  It's totally awesome and I am so very proud that Prof. Powell and son Matt have been there to encourage and support all of the efforts both in the studio and in home life.

For anyone in & around the Bay Area, Ricky has started a Kajukenbo art work file!

Brother Al, I'd like to send you a couple of pics next week when it heals to post here if you don't mind??!   PS: We really miss you!

Staf Safe all,....

Offline kajudru

• Yellow Belt
  • Attack the attacker
    • Shreveport Martial Arts
Re: Tatoos
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2009, 09:39:24 PM »

I'm not really into tattoos (don't have any yet), but this looks great! I love the lettering. I think I am going to get my first (kaju related of course) when I get my black belt.
Sihing Jason Drury
KSDI Student under Sifu Bill Ross (Tony Lasit Branch)
Elite Combat Academy
http://www.shreveportmartialarts.com/
Shreveport, LA

"More Sweat In Training, Less Blood In Battle"