Author Topic: Passing of Sijo Adriano Emperado  (Read 5175 times)

Offline kanakamaolikenpokane

• White Belt
  • Instructor/w Sijo Sam & Professor Lance KekoaBrown
Passing of Sijo Adriano Emperado
« on: April 07, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »

I would like to offer the Kajukenbo brotherhood my condolence on the passing of Sijo Adriano Emperado on Friday April 4th. I received a message from my good friend Grandmaster Al Delacruz of Honolulu, O'ahu Kajukenbo (Chuan Fa). Malama Pono 'Ame Malama kou kino 'Ame Malama kou pu'uwai. Bless the Kajukenbo Ohana and Na Hoaloha (friends) and brothers of the Kenpo/Kempo families. From Damien  kaleimoku (Kahu'ena) & Kawaiae'a Cabral (Ohana's). Black Belt from School of the Black Ram under Sijo Sam Brown Head quartered out of Reno, Nevada. Damien Kaleimoku Cabral of Porland, Oregon. Amene!!
Damien Kaleimoku Cabral Instructor for Portland, Oregon KJBANA Chapter

Offline Profsarjeant

• White Belt
Re: Passing of Sijo Adriano Emperado
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 10:49:50 PM »
Please accept my condolences on the loss of Sijo Emperado!
He was truly a legend of the martial arts!!

Sincerely,

Prof. Darrell Sarjeant
Prof. Darrell Sarjeant
Student of Prof. Vee, Dr. Moses Powell, Soke Lil John Davis, & Maha Guru Cliff Stewart

Offline Jay McNabb

• White Belt
Re: Passing of Sijo Adriano Emperado
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 06:04:35 PM »
I am truely sorry to hear of Sijo's passing also. I have met him several times and performed for him at several promotions and
got his stamp and signature on my diploma for 4th degree black in TaiChiChuanFa kungfu under Josi Mel Sugue in Washington.
I was a great honor and pleasure to meet him and Dechi and he will be missed. I wish I could make it to the services, but
can't afford it with the economy now.
 All my love and prayers to the family,
 Sifu Jay McNabb