Author Topic: FILES SECTION?  (Read 1951 times)

Tim Vargas

FILES SECTION?
« on: November 20, 2010, 07:28:05 PM »
It may be a good idea to have a FILES section to this group, which would hold all of the files from different Kajukenbo sources and make everything easy to find for quick reference. 

We hear alot of what people said, but would be nice to SEE them if available.

Just a thought.

Offline Ron Baker

• BlackBelt
  • Brown Belt
Re: FILES SECTION?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 07:46:39 PM »
I've also suggested a FUTURE section where we could collaborate, exchange, and formulate ideas and concepts for Kajukenbo's future.  There are still a handful of Kaju elders who are committed to propagating our art, instead of posing and posturing for their recognition.  

Great idea Sifu Tim, but files mean documents.  And documents mean facts.  And facts ... well, you know what facts mean.  Hopefully your request will be granted, but don't be surprised if it's not.

I guess all we can do is keep training, teaching, learning, and establishing a future for ourselves and our students.  

Sigung (Shihan) Ron Baker
Kajukenbo 5280 MMA Foundation
Under GM Jason Groff
Ordonez Kajukenbo Ohana

Offline Wado

• BlackBelt
  • Brown Belt
  • llama llama
Re: FILES SECTION?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 08:03:35 PM »
I like the idea but a big caution... any electronic information can be stolen. Posting original documents and such could allow them to be stolen electronically. Sensitive information should not be viewable by the public or should be blacked out. From those, forgeries and other such dishonest practices would be really easy for the technically savy. Copies of documents should be censored and watermarked, etc.

We are a big extended family, we watch each others backs. There are a multitude of others in this world who have no respect or honor to others including to us, they are only after financial gain.
W. Yamauchi
Mateo Kajukenbo
Seattle, Washington