Author Topic: You missed out!  (Read 5147 times)

Offline guarded

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • He who hesitates, meditates; horizontally!
You missed out!
« on: February 22, 2004, 02:30:28 AM »
I attended a Seminar Friday night given by Prof.  Bob Heuer.   It was probably the best $20 I have spent as far as my training goes.  Right up there with the chin pads I bought for sparring.  It was one of those things that when you walk away from it you are excited to apply the things you learned to your training.  I can honestly say that the things I learned will change the way I train and will make me a better Martial Artist.  If you didn't attend this seminar find someone who did and ask them about it.  Most of them were from the Longview and St. Helens schools.  
Jerry Guard
Kajukenbo Tum Pai Brown/Black Sash under Prof. Steve Larson          My everyday stance is my fighting stance.  My fighting stance is my everyday stance.

Offline BriDogg

• White Belt
    • St. Helens Academy of Martial Arts - Kajukenbo Tum Pai
Re:You missed out!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 01:09:19 AM »
I agree, as a member of the St. Helens school, anyone who didnt go to the seminar missed out on an exceptional chance to learn more about our tum pai forms.

P.S. can anyone tell me how to change rank on here?

Offline John Bishop

• Senior Black Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 01:43:43 AM »
Rank on the forum is established by the number of posts you make.  If you like, you can add your rank and signature to the bottom of your posts.
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline DACS

• BlackBelt
  • Yellow Belt
  • THERE'S ALWAYS MORE TO LEARN!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2004, 01:43:57 AM »
BriDogg
You might want to check out the topic "THE BELT RANKING UNDER YOUR NAME"
General News page two. I hope that helps. :)
Ramos Method
Wahiawa Kajukenbo

Offline guarded

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2004, 04:18:18 AM »
I agree, as a member of the St. Helens school, anyone who didnt go to the seminar missed out on an exceptional chance to learn more about our tum pai forms.

Yup, and much more!  If things go as planned I think Prof. Heuer will be doing a couple of these a year. His sparring seminar will be priceless.
Jerry Guard
Kajukenbo Tum Pai Brown/Black Sash under Prof. Steve Larson          My everyday stance is my fighting stance.  My fighting stance is my everyday stance.

Offline mattumpai

• White Belt
Re: You missed out!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 09:57:44 AM »
Where can one monitor to find out about up coming seminars from Vanc to longview
Matt Dunphy 
Blue/Green Belt       Kajukenbo Northern Tum Pai

Offline guarded

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
Re: You missed out!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2005, 08:55:04 PM »
Matt, you can e-mail Sifu Steve Larson at kungfu@adelphia.net.  He should be able to help you.
Jerry Guard